Mobile Technology Center
SCDC provides on-site customize computer training for employees in Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010. Other customize classes include ESL, worksite safety, health education, CPR, Basic First Aid, financial literacy, and job development. All classes are held inside the Mobile Technology Center.
- Height: 13 ft
- Length: 37 ft
- Width: 8.5 ft
- Width Opened: 14 ft
- self‐containet mobile classroom
- 15 Apple Macbook Pro Laptops
- Brother MFC-9840 color laser printer/fax/copier,
- Satellite internet service
- Peplink Mobile Max 600 Mobile Internet load balancer
- Hitachi 77‐inch Smart Board
- Apple MacMini Server
- Kramer Audio Video Matrix
- Motosat Satellite Technology
- Verizon, Clear, & AT&T aircards
- Trendnet IP security camera system
- Logitech web conferencing cam
- Solar panel
- Wheelchair lift
- Exterior flood lights
- Power Awning
- Power gear vehicle stabilizing jacks
- Exterior LAN, power, coaxial jacks
- Private & guest wifi
- Hitachi ceiling mounted projector
- Mobile conference table
- A/C & Heating
- Portable exterior folding table & chairs
This vehicle is environmentally friendly, powered by Compress Natural Gas (CNG) fuel, and equipped with a 12 kilowatt generator powered by bio‐diesel gas.
The Mobile Technology Center will maximize your organization’s outreach efforts by taking your message wherever and whenever people gather.
Some of the many uses of this unique vehicle include: mobile classroom to deliver education and resources to a target audience; mobile showroom to demonstrate product and services to clients; emergency response center; mobile customer service office; training center; and testing center.
For additional information about our training services or a customize quote, please call Cesar Zaldivar-Motts at 323-314-4209 or complete the following information:
Get a Quote
When would you like it? For how long? Do tell.