TO ENROLL, GO TO: att.com/access
If you reside in the following zip codes, you may qualify for a free Chromebook.
To receive the free Chromebook, complete the following steps:
- Enroll into AT&T Access Program at : att.com/access
- Check if you reside in the following: Frontier Zip Codes
- Send copy of following document to: gro.procdcsnull@zcsttom
- Welcome Letter from AT&T Access Program or first AT&T Bill indicating enrollment to AT&T Access Program
- Once we review and approve the documentation, we will call you to pick up your free Chromebook at Bell Tech Center 4357 E. Gage Avenue, Bell, CA 90201
- If you have any questions, please call us at 323-585-4579 or email us at gro.procdcsnull@zcsttom
AT&T is offering low-cost wireline home Internet service to qualifying households:
- With at least one resident who participates in the U.S. Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and
- With an address in AT&T’s 21-state service area, at which we offer wireline home Internet service, and
- Without outstanding debt for AT&T fixed Internet service within the last six months or outstanding debt incurred under this program.
- If you are a California resident and at least one member of your household receives Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits you also may qualify based on the same requirements that apply to SNAP participants.
Service availability and speed may vary by address. AT&T will assign you the fastest of these speed tiers available* where you live:
- 10 megabits per second, for $10 per month**
- 5 megabits per second, for $10 per month
- 3 megabits per second, for $5 per month
- 1.5 megabits per second, for $5 per month
- 768 kilobits per second, for $5 per month
If none of the above speeds are technically available at your address, unfortunately you won’t be able to participate in the Access program from AT&T at this time.