This Privacy and Security Policy covers the following:
Individuals who visit the Southeast Community Development Corporation (from here forth referred to as SCDC) website are important to us. Therefore we collect only the minimum amount of information needed to meet the purposes for which this website was created. SCDC does not sell, distribute, barter, or transfer personally identifiable information obtained from visiting this site by a user to a third party. SCDC sets forth the practices in effect at SCDC to protect the privacy of its website visitors, financial supporters, and grant recipients.
- Personally identifiable information may only be obtained through lawful means.
- The purposes for which personally identifiable data are collected shall be specified at or prior to the time of collection, and any subsequent use of the data shall be limited to and consistent with the fulfillment of those purposes previously specified.
- Personal data may not be disclosed, made available, or otherwise used for a purpose other than those specified, except with the consent of the subject of the data, or as required by law or regulation.
- Personal data collected shall be relevant to the purpose for which it is needed.
- The general means by which personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized access, use modification, or disclosure shall be posted, unless the disclosure of those general means would compromise legitimate agency objectives or law enforcement purposes.
California “Shine the Light” Law
Please note the California “Shine The Light” Law permits residents to contact organizations that provide them services, up to once a year and free of charge. SCDC does not provide information to third party direct marketing organizations. Please direct all questions, comments, and /or privacy requests to: Cesar Zaldivar-Motts, Executive Director 2965 Gage Avenue, Huntington Park, CA 90255, Phone: (323) 585-4579, Fax: (323) 585-0833, Email: gro.procdcsnull@zcsttom
Personal Information Collection Methods
SCDC wants you to know about the collection, use, security, and access to information that may be obtained through use of SCDC web portals and/or completing a “Southeast Technology Initiative Computer Course Assessment”. SCDC collects the survey, enters data to a spreadsheet, and conducts analysis based on this date for internal use only by SCDC staff. Funders are provided quarterly cumulative quantitative reports/aggregate statistical information to allow for evaluation of our services. By visiting this website, you are accepting the policies and practices described in this notice. Please note that this policy is subject to change at any time. This use policy is November 1, 2010.
This notice covers the following topics: Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access, Personal Information and Choice, What Happens to Information You Submit to Us, Information Collected and How it is Used, Surveys, If You Send Us Email, Donations, Information Collected and how it is used, Links to Other Sites, Limitation of Liability.
As a youth-serving organization, we are particularly concerned about the safety and privacy of young people. Though we never attempt to obtain unnecessary information from our users, nor do we utilize it for any other purpose other than what is clearly indicated, we nevertheless encourage parents to monitor their children’s use of our any website. Please instruct them never to provide personal information on this site or any other without permission.
Protecting your data is important to SCDC. The information is stored in the Executive Director’s and Program Manager’s computers which are password protected. The information is stored in Goggle Documents which is also password protected. Data is regularly backed-up to an external hard drive and stored in a secured location.
Controlling Your Information
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected you have provided to our organization. We welcome you to send us an email to: Cesar Zaldivar-Motts, Executive Director 2965 Gage Avenue, Huntington Park, CA 90255, Phone: (323) 585-4579, Fax: (323) 585-0833, Email: gro.procdcsnull@zcsttom
Policy revised on: 11/01/2010